4Kids TV by Disney Channel (formerly known as 4Kids Disney Channel from July 04, 2008 to August 31, 2014) was an American Saturday morning cartoon children's television block that aired on Disney Channel from July 04, 2008 to August 31, 2014. The block was created as a result of a four-year agreement between 4Kids Entertainment and Disney Channel. The original name for the block from 2008 to 2014, 4Kids TV by Disney Channel, was retained as a sub-brand through the end of the block's run in order to fulfill branding obligations per 4Kids Entertainment's contract to lease Disney Channel's Saturday morning time slots.
List of programs that airs on 4Kids TV by Disney Channel
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (September 12 2008-October 07 2013)
- Parappa the Rapper (December 01 2008-March 09 2012)
- Gogoriki (September 31 2009-March 31 2012)
- Sonic X (July 28 2008-August 27 2014
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (August 09 2008-December 10 2009)
- Winx Club (August 31 2008-December 02 2010)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (October 31 2008-March 09 2011)
- The Shoji Show! (FT. Ninja) (October 09 2008-August 09 2012)
- 4Kids TV By Disney Channel Was Sued By Disney Channel Due to Failed to Pay Taxes, Causing 4Kids Disney Channel Shutdown.
- The Channel Block Was Discovered by Stan Weston before It Shutdown.